More than a Vendor.
We differentiate ourselves by adding maximum value at each phase of the customer experience. It begins with candid, open lines of communication, a problem-solving attitude, and a flexible approach.
How can Distron help you?
“Whenever I need something, they just make it happen. That’s why I call Distron a partner, not a vendor.”
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
“ I don’t even look for other vendors. I just go to Distron.”
MANAGER OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
“ We can meet with anyone – the VPs, Sales, Engineering. They make all of their people available. You don’t always see that.”
“Distron always responds—on time and with the right solution.”
Expanded Manufacturing Capacity & Capabilities
- Now have a total of 50,000 sq. ft.
- Larger SMT output area
- Newly added electro-mechanical/box-build assembly space
- SMT production output is over 100K placements per hour over 4 SMT lines
Quality Certifications & Policies
Distron’s staff is highly trained to handle and manufacture RoHS compliant products using dedicated capital equipment and work areas.
We are fully compliant with the EC Directive on Restriction and Use of Hazardous Substances.
Design for Manufacturability (DFM) General Guidelines
Download the general guidelines for design engineers to review, prior to releasing a new design to Distron.
Electronics & Electromechanical Manufacturing Careers
We currently do not have any open positions but we are always looking for qualified candidates.
When it comes to partnering with an electronics manufacturing company, there are a few qualities you look for: most importantly, precision, reliability, cost-effectiveness, and experience. When it comes to these aspects of manufacturing, Distron has been ahead of the curve for a long time – dating back to 1970, when we set up shop for the first time.
Back then, Distron was one of New England’s first contract manufacturers. In the years since, as so many other manufacturing companies have come and gone, Distron has surged upward, as a steady presence in the manufacturing world. As the decades have gone by, Distron’s relationships with the companies we serve have only deepened, and our capacity, knowledge, and abilities have grown by leaps and bounds.
Today, we have become the one-stop shop for all your manufacturing needs, from surface mount assemblies, to inspection and testing, to product warehousing and fulfillment. We serve industries from the military to the medical industry, to clean tech, lighting, and more. Distron is a local company, a partner, and will meet – and anticipate – your every need, from prototype to delivery. As the present meets the future, Distron is here to stay, and we will continue to deliver high quality products backed by 50+ years of experience.
- Manex ERP System
- Aegis Factory Logix CAM/MES Software System
- Lead-Free Manufacturing
- EPA and DEP Process Compliant
- Process PFEMA and Control Plans
- ISO 9001 Certified
- ISO 13485 Certified
- Vendor In-Stores Inventory Programs
- Barcode Tracking System for Traceability
- Environmentally Controlled SMT Process
- IPC Certified Employees
- IPC Certified On-site Trainers (2)
- Mycronic Line Control Software including MyPlan, MyCenter & MyLine
- J-STD-001 Certified On-Site Trainer
SMT Placement Equipment
- Mycronic MYPro series MY300DX w/ Dual Hydra Heads with T6 large board handling conveyor
- Mycronic MY200DX w/ Dual Hydra Heads
- Mycronic MY100 DX SMT w/Dual Hydra Heads
- Mycronic Jet Printer MY700 JX
- DEK Horizon Fully Automatic In-Line Screen Printer w/ 2D Inspection
- DEK Horizon 03iX Printing Machine
- VI technology Primo Solder Paste Inspection System
Automated Inspection Equipment
- YESTech FX-940 Ultra 3D AOI
- YESTech AOI System FX (3)
- DAGE Ruby X-ray w/ X-Plane Technology
- AKS Chemical and DI Water In-Line
- Gensonic Stencil Cleaner
- Series LT/4 PEMSERTER Press
- PVA 650 Automated Conformal Coating Syste
- Eubanks Automatic Wire Cutting /Stripping
- Molex TM40 Termination Equipment
Test and Inspection Equipment
- Functional Test Development Capability
- Jet-300 MDA System w/HP Testjet Technology
- Seica Pilot Flying Probe Machine
- Tenney TPS Thermal Cycling Chamber (1)
- Tenney Environmental Chambers (2)
- Thermatron Temperature Test Chambers (2)
Walk-in Burn-in Room
- Hipotronics HD Series 100 Hi-Pot Tester
- Mycronic SMD Tower 200